make it easy to make-up your mind and go solar
SAVE TIME WHILE MAKING THE RIGHT DECISION
- What are the benefits of going solar?
- Solar eneregy is a cost effective way to produce energy and lower your electricity bills. It also benefits the earth as less harmful resiurces are used and natural resuorces are saved.
- Besides solar what other services do you provide?
- We are a complete home efficiency company that provides a full spectrum of services, from synthetic turf, energy efficient windows, car charging stations, LED lighting, HVAC, battery back-up and much more. Contact us for more information.
- How many years have you been in business?
- NRG Clean Power has been providing exceptional service for over 30 years and we are committed to continue being the best in the industry.
- What kind of warranty do you provide?
- Unlike other companies that only provide a 10 year warranty on labor, we provide lifetime warranty on labor and workmanship.
- On average how much energy can solar panels produce?
- Although it depends on the amount of panels, the sun light they receive and the size of your roof, many of our clients have found that they have saved a conciderable amount on their electric bills. Call us and get a free quote.
- How much do solar panels cost?
- You can join the movement and pay as low as $7 per panel, per month, on a system of 4kw or greater. Monthly payment is after federal tax credit deductions and some restrictions may apply.
- Is my roof suitable for solar?
- There are many factors to concider like the direction that your roof faces, how much shade it gets, the angle and if its structurally sound. This is why we always have one of our experts check and inspect all factors before starting any project.
- How long does it take to install a solar panel system?
- Time may vary according to the size of your roof and the current condition it is in, as well as the amount of panels you want to install.
- Are there any financing options?
- Yes, we work with some of the best financing companies that provide all types of options to meet your specific needs. Simply go to our Financing Programs page and see for yourself.
- What rebates are available?
- You can get up to 30% Tax Credit on qualified expenditures for a system that serves a dwelling unit located in the U.S.A. For more information click here